Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Emily de Molly: Garnet Fire

Emily de Molly: Garnet Fire
Purple leaning deep red base with a soft copper shimmer, copper flecks and a strong scatter holo shimmer

Here's another oldie because I'm working my way through my box of untrieds.

The formula of "Garnet Fire" is good and it's easy to work with. It covers well too, so I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Born Pretty-Decoration-L003". I stamped with "Orchid" from El Corazón.

Here's the final design in daylight.

Emily de Molly: Garnet Fire
 Emily de Molly: Garnet Fire


The depth of "Garnet Fire" is really something.

Emily de Molly: Garnet Fire
 Emily de Molly: Garnet Fire


I was lucky to catch a bit of sun to begin with. That didn't last long though, but it was nice as long as it lasted. So this ig "Garnet Fire"; two coats and no topcoat.

Emily de Molly: Garnet Fire
 Emily de Molly: Garnet Fire


Here are the things I used today.

Emily de Molly: Garnet Fire

 Garnet fire is really beautiful.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, flecks and holo shimmer
Overall impression: Really nice formula and effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: