Sunday, February 14, 2021

H & M: Big Night Out

H & M: Big Night Out
Silver holo microglitter with pink shimmer

Today I'm wearing a really blingy polish from H&M's collection "A. S. A. P. Quick Dry"-polishes. 

"Big Night Out" works on its own. I used two easy coats for desired opacity. The drying time is good.

I made blobs of purple and yellow on it and stamped with black to make it all come together. The stamping design is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L07".

Here is the final result.

H & M: Big Night Out


I think this is awesome, I love it!

H & M: Big Night Out


This is "Big Night Out" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The pink shimmer is such a nice touch!

H & M: Big Night Out
H & M: Big Night Out

Here are the things I used today.

H & M: Big Night Out

"Big Night Out" is a great little gem; I like it a lot!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter and shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a little disco ball. Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love that polish - wow! And great mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Big Night Out" is very pretty, I like it very much! :-) I don't know if I've ever told you that I like your creativity, I like when you make stamping manicures using so many different colours and shades of stamping polishes and I like what you created today, it's a real piece of abstract art! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you! Thank you so much for your feedback, I truly appreciate it ♥

      Delete