Sunday, February 21, 2021

Nail Kind: Pink Elephants

 Nail Kind: Pink Elephants
Dusty pink crème

"Pink Elephants" was included in a beautybag I received recently. I probably wouldn't have picked the dusty pink colour myself because I'm not that big a fan of dusty polishes. But the rule is that they need to be worn before they get rehomed so I'm wearing it today.

The formula is amazingly good and so is the coverage. You could easily get away with one single coat if you wanted to. I used two coats though. The drying time was good.

First I applied a layer of Painted Polish's holo topper "Diamond Dust".

Then I stamped on it. The leaf design is from the stamping plate "Marianne Nails No. 13". I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: "First Kiss" and "Restless Night".

Here's the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

 

Nail Kind: Pink Elephants
 Nail Kind: Pink Elephants


I really like stamping gradients like this one.

Nail Kind: Pink Elephants
 Nail Kind: Pink Elephants


This is "Pink Elephants" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Nail Kind: Pink Elephants
 Nail Kind: Pink Elephants


Here's a super blurry picture of the things I used today. :D


 

I must admit that "Pink Elephants" surprised me. I was SO ready to not like it, but I must admit that it has grown on me. It's a keeper!


Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Amazing quality and coverage, cute colour
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It's a pretty creamy shade, I like it, but I simply adore your final creation, gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to hear it, thank you :)

      Delete
    2. I came back just to tell you once again how beautiful this manicure is! I'm really inspired! :-)

      Delete
    3. OMG, that's amazing, thank you ♥

      Delete
  2. Hmm not so sure about this colour? It is the kind I would buy in a set but not alone. Though, some polishes do surprise me from time to time. BUT I do love the final mani <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked the outcome as well <3

      Delete