Thursday, February 18, 2021

Pahlish: Star Baker

Pahlish: Star Baker
A bright pink jelly with a mix of iridescent flakes/shimmers, platinum silver flakes, and scattered holo flakes

"Star Baker" is part of the group custom "For The Love Of Polish" for September 2020. September's theme was "The Great British Bake Off".

The formula is behaving exactly what it is: A jelly. I needed three coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I stamped on it to make it appear a bit more "oomph". The design is from the stamping plate "ZJOY-Plus005". I stamped with a gorgeous polish from Max Factor called "Burgundy Crush". It's not a stamping polish but it works perfectly for stamping.

Here's the end result photographed under my ring lamp.

Pahlish: Star Baker
Pahlish: Star Baker


I really like what the stamping did for this manicure.

Pahlish: Star Baker
Pahlish: Star Baker


Here's "Star Baker" on its own; three coats and a layer of topcoat.

Pahlish: Star Baker
Pahlish: Star Baker


And here are the things I used today.  

Pahlish: Star Baker

 

"Star Baker" is very pretty but I must admit that I wish that Pahlish will make a holo for the FTLOP soon. She makes beautiful holos and I'm getting a little bit tired of three coater flakie polishes :D

Here are links to the two other polishes in September's FTLOP box:

Rogue Lacquer: Nobody Likes A Soggy Bottom
Polished For Days: Showstopper

 

Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good

Finish: Jelly with flakies
Overall impression: Pretty flakies, jelly formula

Buy again: I don't think so

1 comment: