Thursday, February 11, 2021

H & M: Magic Ocean

H & M: Magic Ocean
Blue to purple shimmer

"Magic Ocean" is from H&M's "A. S. A. P. Quick dry" collection. It's a beautiful shimmer with a subtle shift.

It works on its own but I decided to layer it over a medium blue anyway. I used Golden Rose's Matte Velvet #103 as my base. I ended up with one layer of the base colour and one layer of the shimmer.

I applied a butterfly sticker on each nail and then dapped a bit of pink and white glitter on the nails as well. The glitter is Color Club's "British Invasion".


Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. 
H & M: Magic Ocean
H & M: Magic Ocean


The shift between blue and purple is subtle, but you can see the purple around the edges of the nails.

H & M: Magic Ocean
H & M: Magic Ocean


Here's one layer of Golden Rose #103 with one coat of H&M's "Magic Ocean" on top.

 
H & M: Magic Ocean
H & M: Magic Ocean

Here are the things I used today.


I really like this shimmer!



Number of coats: 1 over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Colour shifting shimmer
Overall impression: Really awesome shimmer
Buy again: Yes

 

4 comments: