Friday, February 12, 2021

H & M: Showtime

H & M: Showtime
Silver glitter and blue shimmer

"Showtime" is another polish from H&M's "A. S. A. P. Quick dry" collection. It's really blingy and great looking.

It works on its own and I didn't want to layer it over something. I needed three coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I applied a grape-designed water decal on each nail because I really like the look of that.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken under a lamp.

H & M: Showtime
H & M: Showtime


This is the same thing photographed in daylight, no sun.

H & M: Showtime
H & M: Showtime


Here's three layers of H&M's "Showtime".

H & M: Showtime
H & M: Showtime


Here are the two things I used today.

H & M: Showtime
H & M: Showtime

This is a great glitter!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter and shimmer
Overall impression: This is a pretty impressive glitter
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: