Saturday, January 30, 2021

P2: #020 Get Gorgeous!

P2: #020 Get Gorgeous!
Champagne gold glitter in jelly

Here's the second polish from P2's old collection "Lost In Glitter".

The formula is good. I hadn't any problems with application at all. I used three coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it. The stamping design is from the stamping plate "ZJOY Plus-026". I stamped with Colour Alike's stamping polish "Nebulas Blue".

Here is the end result, including topcoat.

P2: #020 Get Gorgeous!
P2: #020 Get Gorgeous!


I think this is a great combination, I love the bling.

P2: #020 Get Gorgeous!
P2: #020 Get Gorgeous!


This is "Get Gorgeous" alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

P2: #020 Get Gorgeous!
P2: #020 Get Gorgeous!


Here are the things I used today.


"Get Gorgeous" is golden and that isn't really my colour. But I really like it anyway, I think the effect is really pretty.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Really cool effect and formula, great polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty glitter, I like it a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so good to hear, I think it's really pretty too :)

      Delete
  2. "Get Gorgeous" is golden but a kind of "elegant" golden shade, I like it (I don't like "yellow-ish" golden shades...), and I definitely like the final manicure, it looks so interesting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not too crazy about golden polishes either, but this shade is nice. Elegant is a good word for it, thank you :)

      Delete