Saturday, November 24, 2018

Colors by Llarowe ~ Blue me Away


Colors by Llarowe ~ Blue me Away
Navy blue linear holo with a hint of teal

It is at least four years since I bought “Blue me Away”. It was released as a Facebook fangroup custom back when group customs were rare. Today there are a lot of groups who collaborate with a variety of polish makers on a monthly basis. I must admit that the lack of rarity ended up putting me off buying group customs.

Anyway: The formula is really good and you can easily get away with one single coat of polish. I used two because I prefer that, and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “BP-L050” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Lavender”. I topped the whole thing with the holo glitter topper from Out the Door “Northern Lights”.

Here’s the final manicure photographed in the sun.

Colors by Llarowe ~ Blue me Away

This is “Blue me Away” on its own, no topcoat yet. 

Colors by Llarowe ~ Blue me Away

The stuff:


“Blue me Away” was limited edition and hasn’t been available for a long time.


Number of coats: 2 but it’s easy to get away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Indeed now customs polishes are not that rare anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't. It made me lose interest and I rarely buy group customs now.

      Delete
  2. Very strong, a real beauty, I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete