Thursday, November 1, 2018

Kiko Glitter Metal ~ #02 Golden Mauve

Kiko Glitter Metal ~ #02 Golden Mauve
Mauve packed with golden shimmer

I absolutely love shimmer polishes. The more shine the better. Today’s polish is from Kiko’s line of “Glitter Metals”. I don’t see any glitter in the bottle but I see lots and lots of beautiful metallic shimmer.

I used two easy and fast drying coat for full opacity.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-026” and I stamped with Max Factor’s polish “Burgundy Crush”.

This is what it ended up looking like including a layer of topcoat. This is a sunshine photo.

Kiko Glitter Metal ~ #02 Golden Mauve

I love the shimmer in this polish.

Kiko Glitter Metal ~ #02 Golden Mauve

ZJOY does often have two layers of protective foil on their stamping plates.


This is “Golden Mauve” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Kiko Glitter Metal ~ #02 Golden Mauve
Kiko Glitter Metal ~ #02 Golden Mauve

This is intentionally blurry to show off the beautiful shine.

Kiko Glitter Metal ~ #02 Golden Mauve

Here are the polishes I used.


What a beautiful polish this is!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great shimmer and shine. Good quality!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: