Sunday, November 18, 2018

Marc Jacobs ~ Desire


Marc Jacobs ~ Desire
Sexy red with shimmer

I’ve mentioned recently that I expanded my collection of Marc Jacobs polishes from two bottles to four. Today I’m going to show you my fourth bottle, a really sexy red shimmer.

The formula is great and the polish covers well. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good. It’s a great polish.

I wanted to keep it really simple so all I did was to add glitter. I chose Sally Hansen’s “Crochet” from the Luxe Lace collection. It’s a clear base with various sizes of blue and white glitter.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Marc Jacobs ~ Desire

I think it’s really pretty with white and blue over red.

Marc Jacobs ~ Desire

This is two coats of “Desire” on its own; no topcoat yet. Isn’t it gorgeous?

Marc Jacobs ~ Desire

These are the polishes I used today.


Desire is gorgeous, it’s my kind of red for sure!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, the colour and the finish is so beautiful
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: