Monday, November 12, 2018

Different Dimension ~ August 2018


Different Dimension ~ August 2018
Metallic peridot linear holo

I wasn’t actually aware until recently that Different Dimension are making a polish of the month. That means that a particular polish is only available during that month, and then it’s long gone.

I picked up August 2018 because I liked the look of it. It’s metallic, a very pretty colour and it’s a strong linear holo.

The formula is really good too, I didn’t experience any problems with application or drying time. I used two easy coats to achieve the desired coverage and the drying time was really good.

I applied water decals on the pointer and the ring finger, and made little dots on the rest of the nails. The decals are from Aliexpress and they are very pretty but also very flimsy, which makes them really difficult to actually get onto the nails. I made it without ruining any of them this time! :D
I made the dots with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Emerald”.

Here’s the end result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Different Dimension ~ August 2018

I really like the colour scheme here.

Different Dimension ~ August 2018

And this is “August 2018” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. I like that the holo flame is blue!

Different Dimension ~ August 2018

Here are the polishes I used.


Like I wrote earlier: “August 2018” was limited and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic linear holo
Overall impression: Great effect, both metallic shine and holo. I like it!
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: