Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Sinsay Nails ~ Dark Violet


Sinsay Nails ~ Dark Violet
Purple to red and orange duochromatic shimmer

I bought this little gem of a polish in Poland of all places. I usually buy a bit of polish when I’m on vacation because I get to see polishes I don’t see in my own neighbourhood. I hadn’t heard of Sinsay Polish before, but I bought a couple of them. This is the first one I wear.

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full coverage. The drying time is good.

I just added a few stripes to each nail before I applied topcoat. I used Kiko’s #002 from the Glitter Metal collection.

Here’s the result of my efforts:

Sinsay Nails ~ Dark Violet

This is “Dark Violet” on its own; two coats and no topcoat. Look how pretty it is! I love the subtle colour shift here.

Sinsay Nails ~ Dark Violet

And here’s “Dark Violet” in daylight with a bit of sunshine. The shimmer in this polish is just amazing!!

Sinsay Nails ~ Dark Violet

The polishes I used today:


I really like this polish from Sinsay Nails. I think it’s super pretty!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmery duochrome
Overall impression: Good formula and nice subtle shift
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I like Sinsay clothes, I think I overlooked their polishes, I love this one 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They weren't really easy to find, they were in a big box with clothes and stuff over them :D

      Delete