Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red (Part 1)


Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red
Pink packed with metallic silver shimmer

Here’s another little gem from one of my vacations. It’s a pink packed with metallic shimmer, really pretty.

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full coverage. You can easily get away with one single coat though. The drying time is good.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-15” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Vinous”.

I topped it with topcoat and this is my end result in daylight.

Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red

I like this colour combination, I think it’s perfect.


Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red

And here’s “33X Red” in daylight with a bit of sunshine. The shimmer in this polish is just amazing!!

Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red

The stuffs I used today:


I also really like this polish from Sinsay Nails. I think it’s super pretty!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. What a delicate manicure!You've done a great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely final manicure! :-) I love to see your stamping manicures because you use so many different colours of stamping polish and it's so nice to see! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you :)
      I love colours and I think it is so fun to play with :)

      Delete