Tuesday, November 27, 2018

China Glaze ~ IDK


China Glaze ~ IDK
Lavender linear holo

IDK is the third polish I try on from China Glaze’s re-release of their OMG-collection.

The formula wasn’t the same on the first two I tried (I wonder why!?) so I was curious to see what was waiting for me with this one.

It turned out to be a mix of the two. Not as thick as TTYL but definitely not as difficult as OMG. Light strokes and you’re fine, I used two coats for full opacity and I didn’t experience any bald spots.  

I stamped on it. I found the swirly design on the stamping plate “Mezerdoo B4” and I stamped with an unnamed magenta stamping polish from KADS.

This is the result in the sun, including topcoat.

China Glaze ~ IDK

I adore these two colours together!

China Glaze ~ IDK

Here’s IDK alone in the sun; two coats and no topcoat.

China Glaze ~ IDK

And this photo is taken with flash to provoke the rainbows to come out and play more :D

China Glaze ~ IDK

Here are the two things I used today.


Third impression: Okay, now we are beginning to talk serious business. This is my favourite of the three, colour and rainbow-wise. I think I like the thicker formula of TTYL a tad more though.


Here are links to all the polishes in the OMG Flashback collection – the links will show up as I publish the blog posts.




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I like the colour, the formula and the rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

5 comments:

  1. Well, this is a real purple beauty! It's also my favourite of the three that you published! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Just wait, I've saved my favourites for last :D

      Delete
  2. It's a pretty polish but I'm still a bit upset they didn't repromote LOL instead:)

    ReplyDelete