Friday, November 30, 2018

China Glaze ~ 2NITE


China Glaze ~ 2NITE
Periwinkle linear holo

Today it’s time to wear the last polish from China Glaze’s re-release of their OMG-collection. There are links to the rest of the posts by the end of this post.

The formula is really good and comparable with the formula of BFF; which is good but a acting a bit like a jelly formula-wise. Two coats was what it took to achieve full opacity. Drying time is really good.   

I stuck a nail sticker onto my ring finger nail. Then I topcoated the whole thing.

This is the result photographed with flash, including a layer of topcoat.

China Glaze ~ 2NITE

I like the colour of this and the simplicity of the nail art.

China Glaze ~ 2NITE

Here’s 2NITE alone in daylight; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

China Glaze ~ 2NITE

Overall impression: I like this collection, I think the formulas and the colours are great. I’m not blown away by the rainbows, but honestly: I may be spoilt by now by all the other fabulous holos in my collection.
If China Glaze should chose to re-release the other half of the OMG-collection, would I buy it? Hell yes :D


Here are links to all the polishes in the OMG Flashback collection.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I like the colour and the rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: