Saturday, November 17, 2018

Colour Alike ~ Quiet Nights


Colour Alike ~ Quiet Nights
Berry purple with holo flakies

Quiet Nights is from the “I Love Bossa” Collection.

The formula seemed a bit like a jelly and I felt lucky to get away with two coats. It was easy to work with though, no worries there. The drying time was good too.

I stamped on it and my intention was to keep it really simple and discrete. I failed because I ended up with a double stamp!

The stamping plate I used is Lina’s “Feeling Shapely! 05” and I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: White and Blue Neon.

Here is the end result, including a layer of topcoat that insisted on pulling on my design.

Colour Alike ~ Quiet Nights

I wanted it way more toned down but I must admit that I like the colour combination here.

Colour Alike ~ Quiet Nights

This is “Quiet Nights” alone, two coats and no topcoat. Girls with longer nails will definitely need three coats.

Colour Alike ~ Quiet Nights
Colour Alike ~ Quiet Nights

Here are the things I used today.


Have you always got your manicures planned before you start or do you improvise like I do?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo flakies
Overall impression: Nice little polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It`s beautiful! Sometimes I plan what to do on my nails, sometimes I improvise, but often my ideas evaluate during preparing the manicure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to hear how other nailistas do when they do they nails. I know some girls plan it all beforehand, and I have tried to do that but I can't stick to the original plan in the end :D

      Delete
  2. Well...it is something like 2 months that I do not apply nail polish..but in general it can happen that I start with an idea and I end with another!!
    Smuack!

    ReplyDelete