Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Colour Alike ~ Desafinado


Colour Alike ~ Desafinado
Orange with holographic flakies

Desafinado is from the “I Love Bossa” collection from Summer 2017. It’s a lovely orange crelly with holo flakies.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I achieved full opacity with two easy coats and the drying time was pretty good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Mezerdoo1” and I stamped my radial gradient with El Corazón’s stamping polishes White and Yellow.

I topped it with “Out the Door”’s holo glitter topcoat “Northern Lights” and then my manicure was done.

Here it is in the sun.

Colour Alike ~ Desafinado


And this is “Desafinado” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. Isn’t that a lovely orange?

Colour Alike ~ Desafinado

These are the things I used today.


I must admit that I really like the result of this. It’s bright and cheerful, just the way I like it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly with holo flakies
Overall impression: Good colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: