Friday, November 16, 2018

Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red part II


Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red part II
Red with holo pigment

I bought this polish on one of my vacations. It’s a gorgeous classic red with holo goodness in it. Incidentally it has got exactly the same name as another polish from the same brand! I’ll get back to that later.  

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full coverage. The drying time is good.

I made black and white dots on it. I don’t know why, but I really like dots on this shade of red!

I topped it with topcoat and this is my end result in the sun.

Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red part II
 
I like it a lot even though my topcoat pulled a bit on my design. It’s way more obvious on the pictures than it is in real life though.  

Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red part II


And here’s “33X Red” in the sunshine. It’s a gorgeous red, I really like it.

Sinsay Nails ~ 33X Red part II

The stuffs I used today:


Here are the two polishes with the same name: “33X Red”.


And here they are from the front. It’s not at all the same polish. The left one is packed with metallic silver shimmer and the right one has holo pigment in it. How weird that they share the same name.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo pigment
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage. Sexy colour.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: