Wednesday, November 28, 2018

China Glaze ~ BFF


China Glaze ~ BFF
Medium purple leaning pink linear holo

It’s time to try the fourth polish from China Glaze’s re-release of their OMG-collection.

The formula is like IDK. Two coats and I was ready to go. Drying time is really good.   

I placed a small iridescent triangle on it. I placed it in topcoat and applied a layer of topcoat over it as well.

This is the result photographed with flash, including two layers of topcoat.

China Glaze ~ BFF

This is a daylight picture, no sun.

China Glaze ~ BFF

Here’s IDK alone in flashlight; two coats and no topcoat.

China Glaze ~ BFF

Fourth impression: I like the colour of this, it’s really pretty. I’m somewhat surprised that I don’t get more impressive rainbows. I see lots of swatches online where the rainbows are seriously impressive. Mine are okay but not more than that. All my bottles can’t be bad for sure so I don’t know what’s going on.


Here are links to all the polishes in the OMG Flashback collection – the links will show up as I publish the blog posts.




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I like the colour, the formula and the rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this, it reminds me of a sunset! I think I took most of my OMG pictures with flash, I think the technique you use to take pictures of holos makes quite a difference for how much the rainbow shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also take my photos here with flash but no matter what I do I haven't been able to see your amount of rainbows. I'm envious :D

      Delete
  2. What a pretty holo and i love the little triangles on it too.

    ReplyDelete