Thursday, November 15, 2018

Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!


Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!
Magenta with violet shimmer

Sephora had nail polishes on sale recently so I thought I’d double my collection from of Marc Jacobs polishes from 2 to 4. “Oui!” is a beautiful pink/magenta with violet shimmer.

The formula is good and the polish covers well. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I was in the mood for shimmer and shine so I added extra shimmer. I applied a layer of Catrice’s shimmer topper “Offshore Beauty” which is baby pink and baby blue shimmer in a clear base.

The floral stamp is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-006” and I stamped with El Corazón’s dark purple stamping polish “Restless Night”.

I wanted more bling so I finished it all off with a layer of the glitter topper “Northern Lights” from “Out the Door”.

This is the end result photographed in the evening sun.

Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!
Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!

I really like this colour combination.

Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!
Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!

This is two coats of “Oui!” on its own; no topcoat yet.

Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!
Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!

And here it is with Catrice’s shimmer topper on top.

Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!
Marc Jacobs ~ Oui!

These are the things I used today.


I really like this manicure! And “Oui!” is a very pretty polish that I’m happy to enrol in my collection.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, the colour and the finish is so cool
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It`s really nice :) I bought one MJ polish, but still didn`t use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm not a fan of shimmer polishes I have to admit that “Oui!” is really beautiful! :-) I like the final manicure very much, adorable stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shimmers and I often even add extra shimmer to them :D

      Delete