Sunday, November 4, 2018

Real Chic ~ #309


Real Chic ~ #309
Pink linear holo

The sun is shining and I wanted rainbows on my nails! I chose a small bottle of rainbows: Real Chic’s #309. It’s a pale pink strong linear holographic.

The formula is good and the polish covers well. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I had originally planned to wear it alone but it was too pale for my likings alone so I ended up stamping on it. The floral stamp is from the stamping plate BPL-029. I used a stamping polish from El Corazón called “Midnight Tango”.

I slapped on some topcoat and my manicure was done. Here it is in the sun:

Real Chic ~ #309

Oh yes, I like it!

Real Chic ~ #309

Here is the same thing in the shade.

Real Chic ~ #309

This is #309 alone; two coats and no topcoat. I took this in the sunshine.

Real Chic ~ #309

These are the things I used today.


I have a handful of these little “Real Chic”-polishes and they all have amazingly strong rainbows. I like them.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and great rainbows
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: