Monday, November 5, 2018

Fairy Glo Gel polish #58020


Fairy Glo Gel polish #58020
Red packed with coral shimmer

My first experience with gel polish wasn’t fantastic: It chipped the day after I put it on. Today I’m going to try again with a different brand.

I bought FairyGlo on Aliexpress very cheap. The formula is thick – as I understand most gels are. It was easy to work with though and it covered really well. I used two coats for my manicure today.

I did like this:

Base coat – cure 60 seconds
Two coats of FairyGlo polish – cure each layer 60 seconds
Top coat – cure 60 seconds

Here is what it looks like in the sun.

Fairy Glo Gel polish #58020


I didn’t apply any sort of nail art. I’ll do that next time I try gel.

Fairy Glo Gel polish #58020

I am very curious to see if this lasts longer than last time. I hope so! 

Edit: It didn't. It chipped the weirdest way I've ever experience. Only one of the layers chipped off and it chipped from the middle of the nails. How weird is that! 



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: 60 seconds per layer
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice formula to work with, good colour
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment