Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Layla ~ CE72


Layla ~ CE72
Pale green shimmer

Today’s polish is from my latest vacation to Rome. It’s a lovely green with shimmer. The formula is okay – a bit thin on the first coat but it builds up to full opacity in two coats. The drying time is good.

I stamped purple stripes on it and stuck a black cat onto my ring finger nail. The cat is a nail sticker. The stamp is from Lina’s stamping plate “Feeling Shapely! 01” and I stamped with a dark purple stamping polish from El Corazón.

A layer of topcoat finished my manicure. Look at the final result in the sun:

Layla ~ CE72

I like it! I even tagged it Halloween because of the colour scheme :D

This is CE72 on its own, two coats and no topcoat. I love finishes like this one, brush strokes and all.

Layla ~ CE72
Layla ~ CE72

Here’s all the stuff I used.


Layla is a great brand. You should try it if you ever get the chance.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice colour, lovely finish.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: