Saturday, October 20, 2018

Essence ~ UniCone


Essence ~ UniCone
Pastel yellow with subtle shimmer

I mentioned just the other day that I got a polish present from a dear friend. The gift was three ice cream cone-shaped polish bottles from Essence. They have turned out to be really good pastel polishes, what a score.

Today I’m going to show you the second one of them: UniCone, which is a pastel yellow with subtle shimmer. I was curious to see if UniCone was just as good as “Games Of Cones” – yellows are known for being a bit more difficult to work with. But not this one! The formula was great and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good too.

I made it into a dotticure with two polishes from Colour Alike: A green one with number 513 and a soft purple with number 511. I topped it all with El Corazón’s holo flakie topper number 421h/25.

Here’s the end manicure. That bottle makes me smile so much.

Essence ~ UniCone

I don’t wear pastels much but I really like this.

Essence ~ UniCone

This is “UniCone” on its own. You see two coats and no topcoat. The drying time was really good.

Essence ~ UniCone
Essence ~ UniCone

Here are the polishes I used. The shimmer shows itself a lot on this picture; on the nails not so much, but never mind.


Here are links to the other polishes in the collection of ice cream cone-shaped polish bottles:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Creme
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time. I love the bottle.
Buy again: I would

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like the bottle as well 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear pastels "alone" on my nails, but I do love them as base for my free-hand nail art manicures or stampings! Lovely manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete