Sunday, October 21, 2018

Essence ~ You’re My Flavourite


Essence ~ You’re My Flavourite
Pastel green with subtle shimmer

Here’s the last of three ice cream cone-shaped polish bottles from Essence that I got as a gift from a dear friend. I know that they were purchase because of the bottle-cuteness but the polishes have turned out to be of a really good quality!

The formula was great and self-levelling and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good too.

I sponged a bit of purple and darker green onto the base colour. I used two of Morgan Taylor’s holographics for it: The green is called “Disco Days” and the purple is called “It’s lit!”

Then I put on a few nail stickers. I love that little dream catcher.
 
Here’s the end manicure including a layer of topcoat. That bottle is just adorable. Look how happy it is!

Essence ~ You’re My Flavourite

I love the effect of the sponging underneath the stickers.

Essence ~ You’re My Flavourite

This is “You’re My Flavourite” on its own. You see two coats and no topcoat. The drying time was really good.

Essence ~ You’re My Flavourite
Essence ~ You’re My Flavourite

Here are the polishes I used.


Here are links to the other polishes in the collection of ice cream cone-shaped polish bottles:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Creme
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time. I love the bottle.
Buy again: I would

8 comments: