Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Dare to Wear ~ Aurora


Dare to Wear ~ Aurora
Deep magenta linear holographic

Here’s the last of my six new Dare To Wear holographics. I think I saved the best one till last.

It’s not a secret that I love magentas. Aurora is almost purple, a gorgeous deep magenta with some serious pretty rainbows. She looks amazing!

The formula is great and easy to work with. Aurora covers in one single coat! I used two coats for my manicure though because I prefer it that way. The drying time is good.

I often don’t have a plan for how my nails are going to end up looking like. I kind of had stamping in mind when I started applying this beautiful polish. I changed my mind once the polish was on. Aurora is so beautiful that I wanted to cover up as little of her as possible. I decided to add glitter, because glitter makes everything a little bit better.

I sponged on a beautiful glitter from Sation called “Midlife Miss-tress”. It’s a from a huge glitter collection from way back when – I think it’s from 2012. It’s gorgeous though and it fits “Aurora” beautifully.

Here’s the end manicure photographed with flash.

Dare to Wear ~ Aurora

Let me show you what it looks like in daylight so you can see the glitter better.

Dare to Wear ~ Aurora

This is Aurora alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. This is flash photo. Those rainbows are just amazing!

Dare to Wear ~ Aurora
Dare to Wear ~ Aurora

And here’s a photo in daylight.

Dare to Wear ~ Aurora
Dare to Wear ~ Aurora

Here are the two polishes I used today.


I am seriously impressed with all the six holographics I bought from Dare To Wear.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula. Beautiful rainbows. Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: