Thursday, October 25, 2018

Tonic Polish ~ Mahaloversary


Tonic Polish ~ Mahaloversary
Described as a purple with peachy shimmer, iridescent particles of different sizes that shift yellow and green and linear holo

Today I’m going to show you the last of Tonic Polish’s trio that was a HHC Facebook group custom. The trio was originally from March 2018. It was so popular that it was re-released in May 2018 and that’s when I bought my bottles. I have already shown you the first two and I will link to the other polishes by the end of each blog post.

The formula is really good and so easy to apply. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I made some simple dots on it in a pattern I really like. First I used Essence’s “Pink Dreams Are Made Of This”. It wasn’t particularly standing out so I mixed a bit of it with white to make a bigger contrast. The surrounding dots are made with El Corazón’s “m&s-172”.

Here’s the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken with flash.

Tonic Polish ~ Mahaloversary

Here it is in the shade. Isn’t it just gorgeous?

Tonic Polish ~ Mahaloversary

This is “Mahaloversary” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Tonic Polish ~ Mahaloversary
Tonic Polish ~ Mahaloversary

Here are the polishes I used.


These are the links to the other two polishes in the trio:

The Best Is Yet To Come
Go Shawty, It’s Sherbert Day


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo, shimmer, flakie
Overall impression: Good formula, great finish. The colour is really pretty!
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: