Friday, October 12, 2018

Dare to Wear ~ Neptune


Dare to Wear ~ Neptune
Green linear holographic

Yesterday I took you on a small trip down Memory Lane with a polish from Dare To Wear. I mentioned that Dare To Wear recently came out with a collection of holographics, and today I’m going to show you the first one of the six I bought. It’s Neptun, a lovely green polish.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for desired opacity. The drying time is good.

I applied a butterfly sticker on the ring finger nail and brushed on a bit of white glitter by the base of the other nails. I used Sally Hansen’s glitter “Eyelet”. Then I topped it all with topcoat and went into the sunshine to take my photos.

This is the end result in the sun:

Dare to Wear ~ Neptune

Isn’t that just pretty?

Dare to Wear ~ Neptune

Here’s “Neptune” on its own; this is two coats and no topcoat yet.

Dare to Wear ~ Neptune
Dare to Wear ~ Neptune

These are the two polishes I used today.


I love the simplicity of this and I am impressed by the quality of Neptune!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage. Beautiful rainbows. Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I have many friends, girls who don't like green on their nails, they even don't like seeing green on my nails... Well, green is not one of my favourite colours (blue and purple are my favourite colours!), but I simply can't understand how someone could not love this kind of green... beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I offered a friend to paint her nails. I asked which colour and she said "I don't know, just not green". I don't get that. There are so many shades of green :)

      Delete