Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Dare to Wear ~ Gemini


Dare to Wear ~ Gemini
Periwinkle linear holographic

I’m almost done with showing you my new six Dare To Wear holographics. I This is the fifth one up.

Gemini is a beautiful periwinkle holographic. The colour is stunning!
The formula is great and easy to work with. This is the first one that can’t be worn in one single coat. It takes two coat to achieve full opacity and the drying time is good.

I couldn’t decide whether I wanted stripes or dots on my nails so I went with both. The purple is a China Glaze called “Summer Reign” and the white is OPI’s “Angel with a Leadfoot”.

Here’s the manicure photographed with flash.

Dare to Wear ~ Gemini

This photo is taken in daylight. It rains today. No sun available. There are still rainbows on my nails though! :D   

Dare to Wear ~ Gemini

This is Gemini alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. This is flash photo. Isn’t it just gorgeous?

Dare to Wear ~ Gemini
Dare to Wear ~ Gemini

And here’s a photo in daylight again. I love this colour, it’s so flattering!

Dare to Wear ~ Gemini
Dare to Wear ~ Gemini

Here are the three polishes I used today.


Gemini is another winer from Dare To Wear.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula. Beautiful rainbows. Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: