Monday, October 22, 2018

Tonic Polish ~ The Best Is Yet To Come


Tonic Polish ~ The Best Is Yet To Come
Described as a denim blue with glowing copper shimmer, iridescent particles of different sizes that shift yellow and green, and scattered holo

Today’s polish is a HHC Facebook group custom that was originally from March 2018. It was so popular that it was re-released in May 2018 and that’s when I bought my bottle.

The formula is really good and so easy to apply. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Tropical Collection-23” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Lavender”.

Here’s the final manicure including a layer of topcoat.

Tonic Polish ~ The Best Is Yet To Come

I really like the look of the glowing copper shimmer and it’s also visible and glowing in lower lights. This is a sunshin pic though.

Tonic Polish ~ The Best Is Yet To Come

Here’s “The Best Is Yet To Come” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Tonic Polish ~ The Best Is Yet To Come
Tonic Polish ~ The Best Is Yet To Come

This is the stuff I used today.


“The Best Is Yet To Come” is a part of a trio. I bought the set, actually mostly because of the two other polishes in the trio. I don’t think I would have bought this one if it came out alone. It’s very pretty but it doesn’t wow me. 

Here will be links to the other two polishes in the trio: 
Go Shawty, It's Sherbert Day!
Mahaloversary



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo, shimmer, flakie
Overall impression: Good formula, interesting finish. The colour doesn’t wow me
Buy again: No

4 comments: