Saturday, October 6, 2018

L. A. Girls ~ Millennium


L. A. Girls ~ Millennium
Dark purple packed with metallic silver shimmer

“Millennium” is from L. A. Girls. “Metal”-collection and I bought this beauty years ago when I was in London.

The formula is amazing and the polish applies super easy. I used one single coat for full opacity. I usually add the second coat anyway but I couldn’t see what difference it could possibly make, so I didn’t.

I applied a topper glitter though. I used Miss Sporty’s #889 as the topper. It’s from the “Sparkle Touch” collection and I also bought this one in London.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-18” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Orchid”.

This is my final manicure in the sun. Isn’t that pretty??

L. A. Girls ~ Millennium

Here’s one coat of “Millennium” topped with one coat of the glitter topper #889; also in the sun.

L. A. Girls ~ Millennium

And this is one single coat of “Millennium”. Wow, right?

L. A. Girls ~ Millennium

These are the things I used today.



Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: I am amazed over how beautiful this polish is
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely, the polish is super pretty and the stamping looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning base! I love the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls Millennium looks really awesome, it's my kind of shade, beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete