Thursday, October 18, 2018

Essence ~ Games Of Cones


Essence ~ Games Of Cones
Baby pink crème

It’s been a long while since I did a proper gradient. In other words: It’s time!

I used a baby pink crème as my base. It comes in an ice cream cone-shaped bottle and I got it from a very dear friend who happens to know that I love odd shaped polish bottles.

The polish is surprisingly good for a pastel crème. The formula is very good and so is the covered. In fact, it almost covered in one single coat! Wow, right?!

Anyway, back to the gradient. The other polish I used is a Sally Hansen called “Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang”.

I topped my gradient with an oldie from LynBDesigns called “Colorful Expletive” – a silver/holo topper with bar glitter and stars. I tried to avoid the stars today but ended up with a single one on my middle finger.

Here’s the end manicure. Isn’t that just a pretty bottle as well?

Essence ~ Games Of Cones

I must admit that I really like this. Perhaps I should practice my gradients more often!

Essence ~ Games Of Cones

This is “Games Of Cones” on its own. You see two coats and no topcoat. The drying time was really good.

Essence ~ Games Of Cones
Essence ~ Games Of Cones

Here are the polishes I used.


I am super impressed by this little Essence polish. The bottle is really cute and the polish is amazingly good. What a great gift this was!

Links to the other two ice cream cone polishes: 
Uni-Cone
You're My Flavourite


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Creme
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time. I love the bottle.
Buy again: Yep!

4 comments: