Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Catrice ~ Purple Is The Best Policy


Catrice ~ Purple Is The Best Policy
Red toned purple shimmer

“Purple Is The Best Policy” is from Catrice’s recent series of “Iridescent Glow” polishes.

The formula is great and the polish covers really well. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I decorated it with a simple stamp from the stamping plate “JR-79” and I stamped with “Petal to the Metal” from Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri collection.

Here’s the final result in the sun:

Catrice ~ Purple Is The Best Policy

Here’s “Purple Is The Best Policy” alone, two coats and no topcoat. The picture is taken under a lamp.

Catrice ~ Purple Is The Best Policy
Catrice ~ Purple Is The Best Policy

Here’s the stuff I used today.


“Purple Is The Best Policy” is absolutely gorgeous!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour and shimmer, I love it!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment