Friday, April 5, 2019

Walking down Memory Lane with NailNation 3000 ~ Matters Of The Heart


Walking down Memory Lane with NailNation 3000 ~ Matters Of The Heart
Raspberry red linear holo

I bought my first NailNation 3000-polish in 2014, and I bought "Matters of the Heart" in the beginning of 2015. I wore it back then and I haven't worn it since. Today is the day that it gets to show some of those beautiful rainbows again.

The formula is still good and the polish covers in two coats. I didn't have to add thinner even though it's five years since I used the polish last. The polish smells differently than other polishes. Not a bad smell, just different from the others.

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I added glittery stripes, because glitter makes everything better. I used a baby pink glitter from Essence called "Holo Love".

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. The picture is taken in the sunshine.

NailNation 3000: Matters Of The Heart

 And here's "Matters of the Heart" alone; two coats and no topcoat. This is also a sunshine photograph.

NailNation 3000: Matters Of The Heart
NailNation 3000: Matters Of The Heart

These are the two polishes I used today.

NailNation 3000: Matters Of The Heart and Essence: Holo Love
NailNation 3000: Matters Of The Heart and Essence: Holo Love

I was a big fan of NailNation 3000's polishes back then. It's been a long while since they came out with new polishes. Last time they announced a re-opening of the shop was back in Autumn 2017 - it didn't happen and I don't think there has been any news from the shop since. It's a shame because they came out with some really pretty polishes. They were a bit pricey and so was the postage, but - yeah well. I was a fan anyway. 

Edit: This chipped after less than 24 hours. That was a big disappointment! 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish, I love everything about it.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment