Thursday, April 11, 2019

P2 ~ Electrify My Night


P2 ~ Electrify My Night
Midnight blue shimmer

I wanted to wear blue today and I picked “Electrify My Night” by P2. It’s a lovely blue shimmer. The formula is great and the polish covers well. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate from KADS: “KADS Geometry 007”. I stamped with “B. a lilac sweater” from Colour Alike.

Then I topcoated it all to seal it up and here’s the final manicure:

P2 ~ Electrify My Night

I love this colour combination.

P2 ~ Electrify My Night

This is “Electrify My Night” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

P2 ~ Electrify My Night
P2 ~ Electrify My Night

And here’s the stuff I used today.


I really like the stamping plates from KADS, I think they make unique designs, so I am a fan.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality, formula and finish. I love the colour too.
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. That blue is gorgeous, definitely YES! from me :-) I like the final manicure too, very eye-catching pattern! :-)

    ReplyDelete