Friday, April 12, 2019

OPI ~ Madam President


OPI ~ Madam President
Blue toned red crème

“Madam President” is from the Washington DC Autumn 2016 collection.

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full opacity. The polish is super pigmented so you want to be really careful to not get this onto your cuticles :D

The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “French Manicure JR-96” and I stamped with Color Club’s “Harp On It”, a beautiful silver strong linear holographic.

Here’s the final manicure.

OPI ~ Madam President

I really love everything about this.

OPI ~ Madam President

This is Madam President on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

OPI ~ Madam President
OPI ~ Madam President

Here are the things I used today.


I have a nail that keeps flaking and it is a bit annoying so I tried to use a gel polish base coat under this to see if that can strengthen that nail a bit and make it stop flaking so much. I hope it helps, but we’ll see :D



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème         
Overall impression: Great colour, formula and quality
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment