Friday, April 5, 2019

OPI ~ Senorita Rose-Alita


OPI ~ Senorita Rose-Alita
OPI describes it as a “rosy plum with a touch of golden charm”

“Senorita Rose-Alita” was released in OPI’s 12-shade South American 2002 spring/summer collection. I bought my bottle off Evilbay just recently. I fell for the pretty shimmer, as I often do.

The formula is great and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from Lina’s stamping plate “Make Your Mark 06” and I stamped with a burgundy no name stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

Here’s the final result including topcoat.

OPI ~ Senorita Rose-Alita

I really like these two colours together; I think they’re perfect for each other!

OPI ~ Senorita Rose-Alita

This is “Senorita Rose-Alita” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The polish is a tiny bit brush stroke-y but I don’t mind that at all.

OPI ~ Senorita Rose-Alita
OPI ~ Senorita Rose-Alita

Here are the things I used today.


I’m a fan, I like this way more than I imagined I would.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Classic colour, good formula, nice shimmer
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment