Monday, April 1, 2019

W7 ~ Crushed


W7 ~ Crushed
Pink metallic shimmer

I bought this polish because it looks really pretty in the bottle. I swatched it on a swatchstick and honestly wasn’t impressed. But when I applied it to the nails I was really impressed again. Great formula, beautiful colour and I love the finish.

Two coats is what it took to achieve desired opacity and the drying time was average.

The floral stamping design is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Mother Nature Collection-16” and a stamped with a no name purple shimmery stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

I applied topcoat and my manicure was done. Here it is:

W7 ~ Crushed

I really like this, it’s so pretty!

W7 ~ Crushed

Here’s “Crushed” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

W7 ~ Crushed
W7 ~ Crushed

These are the things I used today.


W7 is a cheap brand here but they’ve really upped their game. They have a big range of pretty polishes in their rack now.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Cool colour, really pretty on the nails. I love the finish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment