Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Morgan Taylor ~ High Voltage

Morgan Taylor ~ High Voltage
Pink jelly packed with pink microglitter

I love glitter! Glitter makes pretty much everything better! :D
“High Voltage” is absolutely packed with microglitter. The formula is great and easy to work with and it covers well too. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “KADS Fashion 040” and I stamped with a lovely blue stamping polish from Colour Alike called “B. a raindrop”.

Here is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Morgan Taylor ~ High Voltage

The blue stamping polish didn’t quite behave, or perhaps it was my stamper that was misbehaved. Never mind, I like it anyway.

Morgan Taylor ~ High Voltage

This is “High Voltage” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Morgan Taylor ~ High Voltage
Morgan Taylor ~ High Voltage

Here’s the stuff I used today.


“High Voltage” is definitely a winner in my book. So pretty and sparkly!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Beautiful polish, great formula, I love the sparkle
Buy again: Yes I would

No comments:

Post a Comment