Saturday, April 13, 2019

Different Dimension ~ Prototype, with cats

Different Dimension ~ Prototype, with cats
Mouse grey crème with a subtle holographic touch

Today’s polish is a prototype I got in a mystery bag from Different Dimension. It hasn’t got a label so I don’t know if it has actually got a name.

The formula was okay and I used two fast drying coats for full opacity.

I decided to add cat water decals.

Here’s the end result. The decals covered up the base colour completely :D

  
Cute kitties though!


Here’s the prototype alone, two coats and a layer of topcoat.


This is the stuff I used today.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo shimmer
Overall impression: Nice, basic colour. I wish for more holo effect :D
Buy again: No

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cats! :-) I like this prototype nail polish, it will be perfect as base for stamping or free-hand nail art :-)

    ReplyDelete