Saturday, April 27, 2019

Color Club ~ Crystal Baller - revisited


Color Club ~ Crystal Baller - revisited
Sky blue linear holo

Crystal Baller is from Color Club’s third Halo Hues Collection of. It’s not the first time I wear it, but today I wanted to wear something uncomplicated.

I used two coats for my mani and the drying time between the layers is good.

Two coats photographed with flash:

Color Club ~ Crystal Baller
Color Club ~ Crystal Baller

The rainbows are still mesmerizing, I love them!

Color Club ~ Crystal Baller
Color Club ~ Crystal Baller

This is what the polish looks like in lower lights:

Color Club ~ Crystal Baller
Color Club ~ Crystal Baller

I didn’t do anything with it – I wore it just like that and I loved it.

Crystal Baller is a great polish and a must have if you like blues and holos. It has got some really cool rainbows!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour, amazing rainbows, good quality polish
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Also I could wear it just like that, without stamping or free-hand nail art, it's beautiful just like it is! :-)

    ReplyDelete