Sunday, April 7, 2019

Nubar ~ Purple Beach(?)

Nubar ~ Purple Beach(?)
Purple to green duochrome with shimmer

This pretty bottle of polish has lost its label so I am actually not sure about the name. But I have googled and looked at swatches of various Nubar polishes and I am pretty sure that it’s a bottle of “Purple Beach” that I’ve got.

The formula is on the thin side but it covers really good. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was average.

I made it into a tape manicure when it was fully dry. The metallic green is “Miss Undercover” from Anny and the holographic golden microglitter is “Encore” from H&M.

I think it ended up quite pretty.

Nubar ~ Purple Beach

This is a picture taken in daylight, no sun.

Nubar ~ Purple Beach

Here’s the purple side of “Purple Beach” alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Nubar ~ Purple Beach
Nubar ~ Purple Beach

And here it shows a bit of its duochromatic face.

Nubar ~ Purple Beach
Nubar ~ Purple Beach

Here are the polishes I used today.


I must admit that I really like “Purple Beach”. The colour is super intense and pretty!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Amazing colour, good quality, I like it!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment