Monday, September 2, 2019

Color Club ~ Sorry, Not Sorry


Color Club ~ Sorry, Not Sorry
Pink rosegold shimmer

Frost Bite is from Color Club's Oil Slick Collection.

The formula is good and I used two coats for my manicure. The drying time was really good.

I made red and white dots on it because I didn't know what else to do with it.

Here's my final result, including a layer of El Corazón's holo flakie topcoat 421h/25.

Color Club ~ Sorry, Not Sorry

I have made this dotty design many times and I love it each time I do it. I think it's super pretty!

Color Club ~ Sorry, Not Sorry

This is "Sorry, Not Sorrry" alone; two coats and no topcoat. I could see the brush strokes but I don't mind that.

Color Club ~ Sorry, Not Sorry
Color Club ~ Sorry, Not Sorry

Here are the polishes I used for my manicure today.


"Sorry, Not Sorry" is a nice colour and I like the finish. I have seen swatches that show this polish as duochrome. I didn't see duochrome-ness on my nails in real life, so I don't know what the swatchers did to get that on their pictures. It's a nice looking polish though, duochrome or not.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I like the finish a lot, and the formula is nice
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: