Saturday, September 14, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ Thinking of Blue with My Dance ~ 001 LS


Sally Hansen ~ Thinking of Blue with My Dance ~ 001 LS
Dark blue crème topped with holo

I bought "001 LS" from My Dance as a silver holo. It looked a bit sheer though so I decided to use it as a holo topper.

So I chose "Thinking of Blue" from Sally Hansen as my base. It's an oldie in my collection and I can't even remember when I wore it last. I used two easy coats of that and the drying time was good.

I topped it with one coat of My Dance's "001 LS". It's sheer but actually only just sheer enough to work as a topper. It did grey the base colour a lot, but I still like the end result.

The silvery lines on my nails are water decals.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ Thinking of Blue with My Dance ~ 001 LS

This is two coats of "Thinking of Blue" as the base, and one layer of holo goodness from My Dance: "001 LS". It created some lovely rainbows.

Sally Hansen ~ Thinking of Blue with My Dance ~ 001 LS

Here's "Thinking of Blue" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Sally Hansen ~ Thinking of Blue
Sally Hansen ~ Thinking of Blue

This is the same thing in the shade. There are still rainbows, but you can see how much the holo greys out the blue. I'd still do it again though :D

Sally Hansen ~ Thinking of Blue with My Dance ~ 001 LS
Sally Hansen ~ Thinking of Blue with My Dance ~ 001 LS

These are the things I used today.


I like it, that's all there is to say :D



Number of coats: 2 of the base, topped with 1 of the holo
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème / holo
Overall impression: Great polishes both of them
Buy again: Yes to both

4 comments:

  1. I like the blue and with that holo topper - it is just wow :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, all of this is completely perfect for me! :-) "Thinking of Blue" is one of my favourite colours, with holo effect it looks really eye-catching! I like those water decals, they would pop-up even more on "Thinking of Blue" alone :-)

    ReplyDelete