Friday, September 27, 2019

Misslyn ~ 232 Bloggers' Must Have


Misslyn ~ 232 Bloggers' Must Have
Pink jelly base with strong purple shimmer

"Bloggers' Must Have" is a really gorgeous pink packed with purple shimmer. I love it!

I used two coats for my manicure - but I think I should have worn a third coat for the camera. Two is what I chose to wear though and I was really happy with it in real life.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary L-03" and I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Pink Neon".

I topped the whole thing with the holo micro glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out The Door.

Here's the final result in the sun:

Misslyn ~ 232 Bloggers' Must Have

I really love the colour and the shimmer!

Misslyn ~ 232 Bloggers' Must Have

This is "Bloggers' Must Have" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Isn't that shimmer amazing?!

Misslyn ~ 232 Bloggers' Must Have
Misslyn ~ 232 Bloggers' Must Have

Here are the things I used today.


I really love "Bloggers' Must Have", I think it's absolutely fabulous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful colour and effect!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. This is truly gorgeous. :-D

    They started selling Misslyn in Primark (a budget clothes shop) here and I picked up Hugs and Kisses, still to use though. I wanted more but bf said no! I order the 2 new aEngland sets today..... ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Primark from my holidays around Europe :D
      Yay @ aEngland, I've bought a few of those as well :D

      Delete