Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Kiko ~ #531 Pearly Green Butterfly


Kiko ~ #531 Pearly Green Butterfly
Green packed with shimmer

Today I'm wearing a really pretty green oldie from Kiko; #531 Pearly Green Butterfly. It's a lovely green packed with shimmer and last time I wore it was over four years ago.

The formula is really good and super easy to work with. I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opaciry.

I stamped a white flower by the base of each nail. The flower is on the stamping plate "JR-79". I used an ordinary white stamping polish for that. The dot in the middle of the flower is made with "Orchid", a stamping polish from El Corazón".

I topped it all with ordinary topcoat and this is the final result:

Kiko ~ #531 Pearly Green Butterfly

I think this is really pretty.

Kiko ~ #531 Pearly Green Butterfly

This is "#531 Pearly Green Butterfly" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Kiko ~ #531 Pearly Green Butterfly
Kiko ~ #531 Pearly Green Butterfly

And here are the things I used today.


I really like everything about this polish. The colour is really nice and I love the shimmer.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer, shimmer and shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, I like everything about it
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous green! I bought a lot of Kikos - they were on sale at £1...could not resist!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what that feels like, I love it when Kikos are on special :D

      Delete