Sunday, September 15, 2019

W7 ~ Cerise Pink and Orly ~ Warm It Up


W7 ~ Cerise Pink and Orly ~ Warm It Up
Red with pink shimmer & White and coral glitters and hexes in a clear base

Today's manicure is really simple: It's a shimmer polish with a glitter polish on top. I love both shimmer and glitter, as you may know by now.

First two layers of "Cerise Pink" from W7. It's easy to work with and covers pretty good. The first layer came on a bit sheer, but the second coat made up for that so I didn't need a third coat. The drying time is average.

Then one layer of "Warm It Up" from Orly. It's a lovely white and coral glitter.

On top of that a layer of topcoat, and here's the final result.

W7: Cerise Pink with Orly: Warm It Up
W7: Cerise Pink with Orly: Warm It Up

Don't they look great together?!

W7: Cerise Pink with Orly: Warm It Up
W7: Cerise Pink with Orly: Warm It Up

This is two layers of "Cerise Pink" on its own; no topcoat yet.

W7: Cerise Pink
W7: Cerise Pink

I really like the shimmer in this one.

W7: Cerise Pink
W7: Cerise Pink

Here are the two polishes together.

W7: Cerise Pink and Orly: Warm It Up
W7: Cerise Pink and Orly: Warm It Up

These two are both winners for sure.



Number of coats: 2 of the shimmer, 1 of the glitter topper
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer and glitter
Overall impression: Great polishes both of them, I love them
Buy again: Yes to both

4 comments:

  1. Nice combo! I like both. I recently picked up this Orly! Did you know it changes colour?? Only found out when I googled it lol :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, it does? No, I didn't know that! That's great :D

      Delete
  2. It looks very "girly" and I like also the combination that you made :-)

    ReplyDelete