Monday, September 9, 2019

Mara ~ Christina


Mara ~ Christina
Blue jelly base with blue glitter

Here's the third gorgeous polish that a dear friend brought me from a trip to Turkey. It's an adorably glittery and shiny blue polish.

The formula is good and it took two easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is good.

I made a dark blue stripe and a deep magenta stripe down each nail. I used Miss Sporty's #510 and Colors by Llarowe's "The Heart Bleeds" for that.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Mara ~ Christina

All the sparkliness almost freaked my camera out.  

Mara ~ Christina

Here's "Christina" alone; two coats and no topcoat. It's spectacular!

Mara ~ Christina
Mara ~ Christina

These are the polishes I used today.


I got four different glittery polishes from Mara and I have got one left to try now. Stay tuned for that!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Very sparkly and shiny, amazingly beautiful
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: