Thursday, September 26, 2019

OPI ~ Nessie Plays Hide And Sea-K


OPI ~ Nessie Plays Hide And Sea-K
Royal blue jelly with a strong green shimmer

"Nessie Plays Hide And Sea-K" is from OPI's Scotland collection from Autumn 2019. It's the only one that I bought from that collection until now, but I've got "A Little Guilt Under The Kilt" on the way - that's a classic shimmery sexy red.

Anyway, back to today's beauty. It's a royal blue jelly packed with green shimmer; it's gorgeous! I used two easy and fast drying coats for my manicure. I think I should have added a third coat for the camera, but two coats looked great in real life!

I added two butterfly stickers to my nails and made some pretty metallic dots with Mara's Mirror Effect polish. I can't find a name on the bottle, so perhaps it doesn't have one.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

OPI ~ Nessie Plays Hide And Sea-K

I really like the shimmer in "Nessie Plays Hide And Sea-K". It's gorgeous!

OPI ~ Nessie Plays Hide And Sea-K

Here it is on its own. Isn't it just pretty??

OPI ~ Nessie Plays Hide And Sea-K
OPI ~ Nessie Plays Hide And Sea-K

Here are the two polishes I used today.


I really like "Nessie Plays Hide And Sea-K"; it's a really beautiful shimmery polish!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and even greater shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Being Scottish, I really want this collection lol! This is pretty, loving the shimmer :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I understand. I wish there were more shimmers in OPI's collections :D

      Delete
  2. I like the colour and the shimmer! Very cute butterflies! :-)

    ReplyDelete