Friday, September 13, 2019

Morgan Taylor ~ Just Me And My Piano


Morgan Taylor ~ Just Me And My Piano
Red toned purple crème

"Just Me And My Piano" is from Morgan Taylor's Summer 2019 collection "Rocketman".

The formula is good; the polish is so fast drying that you need to work really fast to get an even surface. I managed though.

I added a holo microglitter topper from NailNation3000 called "Glimmering Hope" - both to bling it up a bit but also to get an even and smooth surface.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY-plus016". I stamped with a stamping polish from Born Pretty Store called "Miss Pink".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Morgan Taylor ~ Just Me And My Piano

I really like the outcome!

Morgan Taylor ~ Just Me And My Piano

Here's "Just Me And My Piano" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The polish dries up semi matte.

Morgan Taylor ~ Just Me And My Piano
Morgan Taylor: Just Me And My Piano

And this is two coats of "Just Me And My Piano" topped with a single layer of NailNation3000 "Glimmering Hope".

Morgan Taylor "Just Me And My Piano" topped with NailNation3000 "Glimmering Hope"
Morgan Taylor "Just Me And My Piano" topped with NailNation3000 "Glimmering Hope"

Here's the stuff I used today.


I really like this polish, I think it's awesome!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Wicked fast
Finish: Créme that dries up semi matte
Overall impression: Great colour and quality; I love it
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Nice purple :-D Ad gorgeous mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! It is perfect also as base for some nice stamping; of course I would use white, silver or golden on it, but I'm sure that you have other more interesting and unusual colours to suggest, am I right? :-) That topper is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right! Neon blue would look great on this, or a hot pink :D

      Delete